Photo via: mothology.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glitter makes everything more fun, including indoor gardening — plus, these mini pots are perfect for decorating small shelves or desks. Simply coat the pot in decoupage medium followed by glitter to create a glamorous look. Once the planter is dry, fill it with a tiny houseplant./
- Reclaimed wood transforms a blue barrel (or ugly plastic pot) into a beautiful planter.
- Gorgeous statement piece, a perfect boho, modern touch in your interior decoration. The skull is realistic and light weight. This listing includes: 1 Polyresin skull planter Measurements: 18 cm L × 12.5 cm W × 11 cm W Material: Polyresin Around 5 to 6 succulents fit in this Skull Planter. These are handmade skulls, they may slightly differ from one another. PLANTS NOT INCLUDED Wholesale availability: We do offer wholesale discounts. please inquire with specific item details. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!!
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.
- Learn how to make paint-tinted DIY cement succulent planters, pots, bowls…
- Architectural Designs Rustic HousePlan 69582AM gives you 3 beds and 3 baths and over 2,900 sq. ft. readywhenyouare
- Get the Look of Anderson Cooper’s Trancoso Getaway Photos | Architectural Digest – Use GF Key West Blue Chalk Style Paint to get this look.
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- DIY cement projects ⚜Buffy VS⚜
- DIY Outdoor Furniture Using Cement Blocks
- Life Hack!! How Did I Never Think Of This??? Cement Blocks And Wood + Cushion= Terrific Outdoor Seat
- Grey Quartz Countertops (Ceasarstone Cement TM 3040), Transitional, kitchen, Carla Lane Interiors