Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Build cedar planters for less than $20! Free easy step by step plans from Ana-White.com
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- Do you have pets or small children? Do you find that its difficult keeping your plants alive in your home? My solution? Try this DIY Hanging Planter!
- Metal Planter and Glass Portable Fire Pit | Simple Mini Fire Pit Ideas Perfect For Your Small Yard
- built in planter boxes
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.
- DIY Corner Wood Planter Raised Garden Bed-20 DIY Raised Garden Bed Ideas Instructions Gardening, Woodworking
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Milk Crate Planter-9DIY Project: Milk Crate Turned Planter
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.
- 15 DIY Vertical Pyramid Garden Planter