Photo via: exchange.charter-business.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tree fort with climbing wall access! How cool is this! 🙂
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Inspiration: This cat tree looks pretty simple to make – basic x frame and some carpeted shelves.
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- Easy DIY doormat with wooden strips. Use old climbing rope to bind them!
- Diy Cat Furniture Cardboard Cat tree made from cardboard
- DIY home shelving…old wooden ladder turned into a frame shelving…rustic or painted…very nice
- DIY Cat Stuff… We were going to put carpeting on a couple of basement walls and then shelves for the cats. Maybe this would be better than a whole wall of carpeting.
- Wooden wall & bed frame
- Decorating for Thanksgiving with writing thankful notes on a grateful tree and creating wall art with removable and reusable Fall Wall Decals from Wallternatives.com – styled by Soieree Event Design
- Use these Super Real Birch Tree Wall Decals for a quick home decor makeover. DIY
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- New Horizon Youth Centre