Photo via: ciachbajera.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cool table… made with vase for the legs and board for top – I will do the top with granite
- old table (like the legs!) repurposed into tufted bench – CraftySisters upcycle repurpose furniture
- Picnic table project – never thought of using the Ikea legs for an outdoor picnic table. Outstanding!!!
- Kitchen Island or table, made from upcycled recycled wooden crates. Nice idea for a craft room. LOVE this!!! Now if someone could only tell me where the hey diddle diddle to get wooden crates and pallets cheap, Id be set! lol
- Z Metal Table Legs (Set of 2) by SteelImpression on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/215790675/z-metal-table-legs-set-of-2
- How to add legs to old trunk/chest to raise it for a table
- How to Make a Tree Stump Side Table With DIY Legs
- Pallet, foam, table legs, fabric and a staple gun.
- Build a console table with awesome scroll legs, definitely a statement piece! Free woodworking plans.
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Simple DIY Outdoor Bench (thrifty project – recycled wood
- Shutters made of recycled barn wood – as seen on HGTVs Fixer Upper