Photo via: housely.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cardboard table
- hidden colorful chairs table
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- 31 days of easy, cheap 2×4 projects. Tables, chairs, shelves even a bed and lemonade stand with step-by-step instructions.
- Tapered furniture legs — installed straight or at an angle — are one of the calling cards of mid-century modern furniture designs. Case goods, tables, chairs, sofas, footstools and more can all be made to feel a bit more sleek with these slender legs. Whether you are trying to repair a vintage dresser or need …
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ How to Use Cardboard Make Cats House
- Diy Cat Furniture Cardboard Cat tree made from cardboard
- I came across a tutorial for these cardboard stars on the fantastic grey luster girls blog and instantly knew the house needed to be deco…
- DIY Cat Stuff… cardboard cathouse
- Easy Cardboard Pin Board | 5 DIY Desk Decors for Your Home Office | Ann Le Style
- Cardboard furniture