Photo via: farm5.static.flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- 4 Thrifted Frames, 1 Easy Distress Technique, and one inexpensive alternative to chalk paint!
- Painting over an old mirror is such a simple and inexpensive way to create a chalkboard with loads of charm and character!
- After painting the lids with chalkboard paint and filling the jars with spices, baby food jars easily become part of a great-looking spice rack. Source:
- Chippy Teal Dresser at Create Inspire — I like the idea of painting over the place for the mirror (or the mirror!) with chalkboard paint.
- DIY glass tile mirror frame- new idea for that tile you cant seem to find the right place to use More
- All of the advice for a long-lasting paint job on woodwork also applies to windows, but windows present a few unique challenges. Theres the glass to avoid slopping on, as well as all sorts of hardware and weather stripping. Window paint is subjected to large temperature fluctuations and moisture from condensation. And, windows have to move freely when youre all done. In this article, well show you tips on how to get the best paint job on windows with the least amount of time and effort.
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- Hang Empty Frames | 10 Inexpensive Fireplace Mantel Decor Ideas
- DIY reversible large framed chalkboard + learn how to make chalkboard paint in any color!
- Mix Elmers glue with food coloring and paint it on to any glass to make it look like seaglass when dry
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.