Photo via: shakemyblog.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- This DIY Sofa Table Behind Built In Outlets Allows You Plug In Your Electronics Easily.
- Many times the attic room is overlooked when you run out of room in your home and need more storage space. Creating well-planned attic storage will help you reduce clutter. The attic storage space depends on a homes style and when it was built.
- 9 Incredible Ways to Use Cereal Boxes to Organize Yeah too bad I buy my cereal in bags ONLY
- You can transform anything in to unique shabby chic gems. Water slide decals work the same way as nail decals (these are not stickers). They can be applied to any smooth surface. Furniture, boxes, mirrors, candles, soaps, jars etc. | eBay!
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Do you have pets or small children? Do you find that its difficult keeping your plants alive in your home? My solution? Try this DIY Hanging Planter!
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- Glitter makes everything more fun, including indoor gardening — plus, these mini pots are perfect for decorating small shelves or desks. Simply coat the pot in decoupage medium followed by glitter to create a glamorous look. Once the planter is dry, fill it with a tiny houseplant./
- Gorgeous statement piece, a perfect boho, modern touch in your interior decoration. The skull is realistic and light weight. This listing includes: 1 Polyresin skull planter Measurements: 18 cm L × 12.5 cm W × 11 cm W Material: Polyresin Around 5 to 6 succulents fit in this Skull Planter. These are handmade skulls, they may slightly differ from one another. PLANTS NOT INCLUDED Wholesale availability: We do offer wholesale discounts. please inquire with specific item details. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!!