Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a Simple, Humane Mouse Trap Out of an Old Soda Bottle
- If you love pallet furniture, then youll want to check out my DIY Pallet Outdoor Dining Table. This is a simple weekend project using an oversized pallet. via @KleinworthCo
- Ana White | Build a Simple Gray Bath Vanity | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- The Easiest DIY Farmhouse Candlesticks. Check out this easy tutorial to see how old spindles were used to make farmhouse style candlesticks in just a few simple steps!
- Burlap Wrapped Vases, a great recycle/upcycle project using old milk bottles but just about any glass jar or bottle would work great.
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- Learning how to build a Rustic Cooler Box is an easy pallet project & great DIY outdoor furniture idea. Use it as a DIY bar or a grilling ingredient cooler.
- Gather inspiration for your next woodworking project and check out these 10 easy ways to build your own TV stand.
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- old bottles for bracelets (For Giving Works artisan jewelry) I do this, with a different bottle for different color families. It makes it so much easier to find what might look best with an outfit.
- Use an old shutter to create a custom mug and plate rack! Shutters are easy to re-purpose, giving them new life and function around the home. Super chic DIY project!