Photo via: tamarasjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- woodworkingplans woodworking woodworkingprojects DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station diyprojects.ideas… This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- I like this idea but with buying butcher block ikea counter as the table on a different base, one that seems more stable
- 20 IKEA Hacks Thatll Keep You Organized in 2017 via Brit + Co
- Ikea Hack hemnes coffee table with planked top – www.goldenboysandme.com
- DIY side table project ikea hack
- Keep your shoes organized with this cabinet.
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- Keep bikes, scooters, AND helmets stored neatly with this DIY Bicycle Rack! Check out the step-by-step tutorial and download the plans to build your own!
- Custom Kreg Jig Work Station!! This makes pocket holes a lot easier with a bigger surface as well as keeping all the Kreg products together! @kregjig pocketholes woodworking Rusticgrove DreamDesignBuild kregjig kreg
- All of the advice for a long-lasting paint job on woodwork also applies to windows, but windows present a few unique challenges. Theres the glass to avoid slopping on, as well as all sorts of hardware and weather stripping. Window paint is subjected to large temperature fluctuations and moisture from condensation. And, windows have to move freely when youre all done. In this article, well show you tips on how to get the best paint job on windows with the least amount of time and effort.
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!