Photo via: thewoodworkingnewbie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- This is a tutorial for building your own custom storage shelving to attach to the side of your bathroom vanity. The idea is to contain toilet paper and oth
- Build your own DIY Barn Door Hardware for only $20! This is totally customizable and can be used for a sliding barn door or for any piece of furniture. The search for affordable barn door hardware is over! Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the how-to video!
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- DIY Sliding Barn Door- great tutorial for how to turn a $10 hollow core door to a custom sliding door. Perfect to add some farmhouse style to your home!
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Dont buy your next bed, build it! Easy to follow tutorial and FREE printable plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Sliding barn door. Replace awkward entries and gain space in closets with sliding modern barn doors. Detailed instruction on how to install, what to buy and plans to build the door inexpensively.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- Kitchen Cabinets: 9 Easy Repairs: Are you bugged by kitchen cabinets that don’t work quite right? Broken latches, loose door hinges, sticking drawers—are they driving you bonkers? Read on for easy fixes to these and other common cabinet problems.
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- I have many things on my favorite list. It seems like the list keeps growing. I already have a fondness for old chippy tables. In case you did not already know that. But I also LOVE this old barn door of mine. It has come along way and changes quite often. I came across this …