Photo via: roveconcepts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modern Living Room Design http://www.DFWImproved.com LivingRoomDesign
- Our selection of high end mid century modern reproduction chairs inspired by iconic furniture designers such as Charles Eames and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
- DIY: ferm living inspired diamond – Rotkehlchen – inspired by the shaping of the item and also used maybe for lighting features or detailing
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Blue paint color Seaworthy by Sherwin Williams. Perfect for living room accent wall.
- This sliding barn door console is a great way to add rustic charm to your living room. Download the plan and follow step by step instructions to build your own tv stand.
- 16 Fascinating DIY Wooden Lamp Designs To Spice Up Your Living Space
- Tapered furniture legs — installed straight or at an angle — are one of the calling cards of mid-century modern furniture designs. Case goods, tables, chairs, sofas, footstools and more can all be made to feel a bit more sleek with these slender legs. Whether you are trying to repair a vintage dresser or need …
- f the thought of living in a modern, minimalist style apartment, doesn’t appeal to you, you may be interested in turning your home into a treasure trove of fascinating, design…
- Georgia Bulldogs Dream Bedroom – Boys Room Designs – Decorating Ideas – HGTV Rate My Space
- Acute Designs: Ikea Hack – Dining Room Table
- Living Room Inspiration | Farmhouse Inspiration