Photo via: roveconcepts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modern Living Room Design http://www.DFWImproved.com LivingRoomDesign
- Our selection of high end mid century modern reproduction chairs inspired by iconic furniture designers such as Charles Eames and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
- Industrial modern living room. How perfect is this leather sofa?
- DIY: ferm living inspired diamond – Rotkehlchen – inspired by the shaping of the item and also used maybe for lighting features or detailing
- Tour a Redecorated Lake House Living Room in Blues and Greens | Mint Mingo Chair, Midcentury Modern Teak Side Table, Blue Lotte Lamp, Turquoise McCoy Pottery Collection
- This sliding barn door console is a great way to add rustic charm to your living room. Download the plan and follow step by step instructions to build your own tv stand.
- Blue paint color Seaworthy by Sherwin Williams. Perfect for living room accent wall.
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Tapered furniture legs — installed straight or at an angle — are one of the calling cards of mid-century modern furniture designs. Case goods, tables, chairs, sofas, footstools and more can all be made to feel a bit more sleek with these slender legs. Whether you are trying to repair a vintage dresser or need …
- f the thought of living in a modern, minimalist style apartment, doesn’t appeal to you, you may be interested in turning your home into a treasure trove of fascinating, design…
- DIY Furniture Hacks | Foot Rest from Old Drawers | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture | Cheap Home Decor Ideas for Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- 16 Fascinating DIY Wooden Lamp Designs To Spice Up Your Living Space