Photo via: beesandroses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- Old door turned hall tree. Put some more decorative hooks for bags and a strip below shelf for kids… I love it!
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Looking for homemade pet gate ideas that look store bought and that your doggies will love? Check out this indoor DIY plan for a folding free standing dog gate. Its easy to build, decorative enough to leave out and neatly folds when not in use. FREE PLANS!
- Birdhouse Wood Decorative Garden Yard Art by BirdhousesByMichele
- I painted the entire piece with two coats of Chalk Paint Decorative Paint® by Annie Sloan in Paris Grey and accented the wood slats with Old…great idea.
- Inground Brick and Stone Firepit
- headboard pillows
- How To: Make Custom DIY Pet Pillows , what a great keepsake & gift idea | @dogpetsupplies
- Neutral colored bed frame, white sheet set, colored duvet cover, matching pillows.
- Artist Matt Brown used epoxy to fix the gaps in the wood for his shelves. I love Surfing and carving wood. This makes sense to me, beautifully done.
- Hey there friends! Today I have a super easy project for you. It’s another project I made entirely from scrap wood I had in my workshop. Do you love FREE as much as I do?! I just got my first tablet on Black Friday. I know, I’m a little late to the tablet party. I …