Photo via: thirtyeighthstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A safe and easy way to make your own Chalk Paint! This recipe is the best I have found for making your own Chalk Paint. It will give you a professional finish to your furniture and save you money. Learn tips and tricks to chalk painting your furniture too!
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- Tavern Green Dresser Makeover. Painting Furniture With The Old Fashioned Milk Paint. | Thirty Eighth Street
- Expand your furniture portfolio and learn 6 new fabulous furniture finishes: Rustic Farmhouse Finish, Modern Finish, Two Toned Finishes, Dry Brushing, and Crackle in this online furniture painting ecourse is taught by furniture painting expert Allison Griffith of Refunk My Junk. Learn the furniture painting basics, how to paint furniture with chalk paints, how to use furniture wax and tons of Furniture Painting Tips and furniture finish tutorials
- Refinishing some furniture? Spray paint can be a great way to give the piece new life in just a few minutes.
- Snow White Milk Paint with Pitch Black Glaze Effect Dining Set | Glaze Furniture Rehab | DIY Paint Ideas For Your Old Furniture
- Yes – you can paint outdoor furniture with GF Milk Paint!! Sunglow Yellow on that chair. Topcoat is not necessary, but choose Exterior 450 if you want a little more shine. (One Kings Lane – Sunset Cocktail Palette – Hyannis Chaise, Lemon)
- Heres a list of tools and products that every homeowner needs. Whether you are a avid DIYer or a urban hipster; owning a home is an equalizer.
- This tutorial shows how to paint furniture with chalk paint, from start to finish.
- Kellie Smith, creator of Velvet Finishes, shows just how easy it is to paint furniture! Velvet Finishes is a NO sand, NO wax, NO chalk, EASY to use furniture…
- I’ve used lots of different types of paint to paint furniture, from latex to oil to chalk paint, but there… Read more »
- Read this great article about restyling furniture then go to vintagebette.com to get the paint and finish you need to update that old dresser into a feature piece of decor with 100% Natural Chalk + Clay Paints by CeCe Caldwells.