Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Pallet Projects and DIY Pallet Furniture | Coffee Table, Pallet Bed, Pallet Swing, Pallet Wine Rack, Shelves and More Easy Repurposed Pallet Ideas for Upcycling with Wooden Pallets http://diyready.com/19-cool-pallet-projects-pallet-furniture/
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cute Yarn Balls – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Roping Style Discard Bench Makeover | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Color and Wallpaper Night Desk Revamp | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – DIY Rustic Entryway Coat Rack – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- How To Build A Lazy Susan Shoe Rack shoes diy craft closet crafts diy ideas diy crafts how to home crafts organization craft furniture tutorials woodworking
- Picnic Table Made From Wooden Pallets — 50 Classic Ideas for Your Pallet Furniture Projects
- This DIY coffee table was inspired by a West Elm find for $999 – except we made our version for less than $50 using pallet wood. Its easy to do!
- Cool DIY repurposed wood pallet made into a coffee table with a glass top and a place to display items…
- Tapered furniture legs — installed straight or at an angle — are one of the calling cards of mid-century modern furniture designs. Case goods, tables, chairs, sofas, footstools and more can all be made to feel a bit more sleek with these slender legs. Whether you are trying to repair a vintage dresser or need …
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!