Photo via: myfantasycorner.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Small Rolling Kitchen Island | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Shiplap kitchen island!
- In this long, slim kitchen, the owners have extended the top of the island unit, meaning people can tuck feet under without knocking knees while enjoying a cuppa. When they’re finished, they can tuck the stools underneath to keep things streamlined. Stools: CH56, Hans J. Wegner.
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- A Traditional Piece of Furniture Becomes a Cottage Kitchen Island
- And this long island seamlessly complements that vision. Its length accommodates gathering, storage and much of the function of the kitchen in one single move. The architects have carried the clean, minimalist aesthetic to every last detail, taking care to recess even the faucet controls. By stripping this long object of any visual ornamentation, they’ve left multiple functions open to interpretation and whim.
- We have seen pallet wood ideas concerning patio furniture, loungers, cupboards, shelves and tables, but let us bring to you this unique pallet wood island kitchen that is far lighter on budget and takes lesser space than any extravagant ordinary kitchen. This small island has sufficient space for all your basic kitchen equipment.
- The Rugged Home Custom Rustic Furniture, Open For Orders, Currently Booking Into February 2017, Rustic Industrial Furniture, Vancouver Island Lower Mainland
- Easy Peasy Pie: Play Kitchen from entertainment center
- Jim and I made this play kitchen for our grandaughter London. Its an entertainment center. The oven door opens and the sink is a dog bowl we bought from our local Tractor Supply here in Woodstock Virginia.
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- Build this beautiful and rustic bookshelf with reclaimed pallet wood and crates. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse