Photo via: diyadvice.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build A Lazy Susan Shoe Rack shoes diy craft closet crafts diy ideas diy crafts how to home crafts organization craft furniture tutorials woodworking
- DIY Shoe Cabinet – Hidden Storage – Woodworking plans
- Ceiling Panels: How to Install a Beam and Panel Ceiling – Step by Step | The Family Handyman
- DIY: How to Get this French Country Look – this dated French Provincial dresser was completely transformed by staining the top and using ASCP on the base – via Vintage Country Marketplace
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- How to build a DIY Bar Cart – Free Woodworking Plans – HandmadeHaven
- How To Paint Furniture – Learn how to paint furniture with this step-by-step tutorial. Many tips for how to get a smooth finish.
- How to Create the Most Authentic Chippy Paint Finish – excellent tutorial + video shows how to get this awesome finish using layers of paint and wax. This is an amazing finish! – via Sawdust Girl
- Part 2 of my DIY Rustic Modern Floating Shelves tutorial. Today Ill show you how to install the shelves you built. It is super easy.
- Start with Argentine Pearl base. Dry brush Van Dyke Brown glaze and linen or millstone milk paint over the pearl. Finish with HPTC in satin. (Bassett Mirror Hollywood Glam Gold Dakota Two Drawer Chest | A2206EC)
- How to make builder grade oak cabinets look custom. Beadboard and a little extra molding make such a difference.