Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• F R E E • S H I P P I N G ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Questions? 800-479-0032 Our wall sconces are beautifully hand-crafted from reclaimed wood, accented with copper bell hangers and finished with beautiful twine glass bottles. Each sconce comes with hardware for hanging and optional flowers to add on and finish the look. ________________________________________ O R D E R I N G // 1) Select how many sconces you would like 2) Select the wood color you would like **Sconces are sold individually, you may add flowers from link below ________________________________________ A D D • F L O W E R S ? // If you would like to add the flowers seen in this picture click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289547917/flowers-for-sconces-sold-in-sets-of-2 ________________________________________ D I M E N S I O N S // • Product Size: 6 x 11 • Product Depth: 4 with jar ________________________________________ R U S H • O R D E R S • A V A I L A B L E // Will be to your door step in 2-4 days! https://www.etsy.com/listing/226743527/rush-order-add-on ________________________________________ G I F T • W R A P • A V A I L A B L E // If you would like your order gift wrapped with a gift note: https://www.etsy.com/listing/227911175/gift-wrap-add-on ________________________________________ C O N T A C T • U S // • www.MakariosDecor.com • 800-479-0032 ________________________________________ S E E • A L L • O U R • P R O D U C T S// https://shopmakarios.com/collections/all-products Keywords: Wall Décor, Wall Hangings, mason jar, country decor, mason jar decor, bathroom storage, mason jar sconce, mason jar wall decor, Rustic decor, wall vase, cottage decor, housewarming gift, shabby chic wall decor, rustic wall decor, home decor, wall hanging, wood wall art, metal wall art, wall sconces, wall decor
- Jewelry boxes as dresser for barbie
- DIY Barbie furniture
- Inside The Barbie Craft Room: Barbie Craft Project: Farmhouse Table
- Build your own storage bins! Onions, potatoes. Or shoes and hats. Or toys and clothes. Love these!
- 33 Clever Ways To Refashion Your Clothes
- 20 ways to use worn-out clothes and repurpose them http://christianpf.com/ways-to-use-worn-out-clothes-that-youve-never-thought-of/
- Use a large basket as a hamper in the bathroom for easy access to dirty clothes, etc. Click through for more tips and a before and after minimal modern bathroom makeover.
- DIY Clothes DIY Refashion DIY Two-Tone Maxi Sundress
- Clothes wardrobe is something that is a necessity in every home and people mostly places it in the bedroom, so here we are showing an idea to create it with your own hands. There is no door on it, the whole wardrobe is open and there is a space for hanging the clothes.
- How to remove set-in grease and oil stains from clothes, even if theyve already been washed and dried. This laundry hack will save those shirts that you were ready to throw away.
- Easy DIY Clothes Ideas | Pants & Skirts for Women