Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- Love this X Console. Want to build for behind our couch. Think of all the books I could store on those lower shelves. 🙂
- I JUST HAD TO ADD THIS TO ADHARA QUILT BLOCK…….HANG A ADHARA BLOCK QUILT BEHIND IT…..OH I SEE THIS WOOD ART MADE INTO A TABLE……………PC
- Here you can see the repurposed wood pallet couch with the extra space for the legs closed. It makes the couch look like a rectangular sofa and when it is opened, it makes it comfortable for relaxing after the whole tiring day. The back is made attractive with the innovative design in which the pallets are cut.
- I made this table top out of pallet wood but used dimensional lumber to build a frame for it. I …
- cool table… made with vase for the legs and board for top – I will do the top with granite
- Eight tips for Renters (or for anyone) That wont break the bank! Sofa table between the couch and wall! Great idea.
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Pallet bar my husband made for our seasonal campsite. Approx $80 only!! 6 pallets, (10) 12×12 patio pavers, 2 tubes liquid nails (use w/ a gun), wood screws & one 1×10 piece of wood. He screwed pallets together using a level, screwed the 1×10 onto the top of pallets, used liquid nails to set the pavers, painted the bar, strung lights & attached a bottle opener!!
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- Step 7: Bring in All Your Accents—Once the fabric walls were done, I brought in a wood mirror and towel bar to keep with the earthy tones of the fabric, a black metal sconce for bold lighting, and roman shades from The Shade Store that let in natural daylight.
- This is a lightweight used wooden pallet outdoor bar. It can be made with medium sized wooden pallet planks. Do not color the pallet planks as the natural color