Photo via: waphole.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 Mouthwatering Grilling Recipes for BACON Lovers http://hearthookhome.com/12-mouthwatering-grilling-recipes-for-bacon-lovers/
- Perfect breakfast nook
- Jindie Nails – Breakfast at Tiffanys Cousins, a pretty turquoise blue with gold, silver and burgundy glitter.
- Could I do this? Make a breakfast nook bench out of 2 Ikea tv consoles…
- Black and white Easter egg idea
- If you are looking for something new and different this Easter, we have 4 ways to use our Royal Design Stencil Crèmes to make truly beautiful Easter Eggs!
- dollhouse furniture from egg cartons Elf on the shelf. I have boys. Quick DIY
- dyed eggs
- Aubusson Blue with Saltwash under Duck Egg. Sanded aggressively.
- Base Shoe Molding – How to Install Baseboard Molding – Carpentry, Woodworking, Finish & Trim. DIY Advice
- Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antiqued effect in the cracks and corners of your piece. Supplies & The Recipe – The first step is to mix your glazing solution. I use equal parts of glazing medium and black …
- Learning how to build a Rustic Cooler Box is an easy pallet project & great DIY outdoor furniture idea. Use it as a DIY bar or a grilling ingredient cooler.