Photo via: faithfilledfemme.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- How to Paint Tile in 3 Easy Steps! NO SANDING REQUIRED! Before and After DIY Painted Fireplace Makeover! www.settingforfour.com
- After painting the lids with chalkboard paint and filling the jars with spices, baby food jars easily become part of a great-looking spice rack. Source:
- DIY Toddler bed Part 1
- The simplest outdoor bench ever! You can make this fairly cheap, if you dont already have the materials left over from other projects, and the best part is you can take it apart and reuse the materials for other things!
- Do you love the look of plank walls, but don’t want to commit or can’t install in your rental? Check out this awesome tutorial – the rental-friendly solution for plank walls. The best part? It only cost $8.00!!
- 3 twin sheets & hula-hoop & rope – great backyard or camping play area. @ DIY Home Ideas
- Ice Lanterns | DIY Outdoor Lantern Ideas | Beautifully illuminate your backyard with these 21 handmade outdoor lantern.
- Your family is going to love this instant backyard addition
- DIY Garden Ideas / Easy, budget-friendly and creative projects and ideas for backyard flower gardens and what to plant in your landscaping beds.
- My sisters new Backyard swing.
- These dual purpose side tables for the garden are adorable! Perfect for adding style to your patio or backyard, you can use the different levels for succulents, while also having more surfaces to set things upon.