Photo via: themilitarywifeandmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Would love to do once our new addition joins the family. | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals
- How to survive the first week with a baby | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals
- Who knew?! So many amazing uses for breast milk! Must pin if you plan to breastfeed baby! | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals
- Toddlers do some very silly things when a new baby is introduced into the house! | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals
- Breastfeeding for Beginners (weeks 1-6) | New Baby Ideas @fatheaddecals
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Looking for homemade pet gate ideas that look store bought and that your doggies will love? Check out this indoor DIY plan for a folding free standing dog gate. Its easy to build, decorative enough to leave out and neatly folds when not in use. FREE PLANS!
- Your bedroom should be your safe haven – a place for you to relax, unwind and get a great night’s sleep. Sometimes that means a new mattress and sometimes, it just comes down to having a great headboard. Instead of heading out to the furniture store to buy a new headboard, you can make one…
- It’s often said that if you sincerely want a thing done well the answer is to do it yourself. Simple acts of home improvement are certainly no exception to this rule, and with our easy-to-stick-to examples, we’ll provide you with the perfect tools to pull off the ultimate inside-job. From straightforward tips to ensure the …
- If you want to have the best when it comes to concrete furniture, that can be better read this article. We’ll try to give me some tips on how you can make the
- All of the advice for a long-lasting paint job on woodwork also applies to windows, but windows present a few unique challenges. Theres the glass to avoid slopping on, as well as all sorts of hardware and weather stripping. Window paint is subjected to large temperature fluctuations and moisture from condensation. And, windows have to move freely when youre all done. In this article, well show you tips on how to get the best paint job on windows with the least amount of time and effort.