Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome Crafts for Men and Manly DIY Project Ideas Guys Love – Fun Gifts, Manly Decor, Games and Gear. Tutorials for Creative Projects to Make This Weekend | DIY Leather Belt Chair | http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-for-men-crafts
- Build this Outdoor Table for only $65! Another Awesome Project with Free Plans! at shanty-2-chic.com BringInSpring
- Let me show you How to Recover a Dining Room Chair with this simple tutorial. No special tools or skills required! You can make a huge difference in your home with this easy seat cover DIY project! via @jencarrollva
- If you have worn-out chair seats, you can easily re-cover them. Make a mistake? No problem. Just pull a few staples and start over. Reupholstering is a great way to bring tired-looking chairs—even tired-looking rooms—back to life. The materials are relatively inexpensive, the tools are simple and it’s a project almost anyone can tackle with success.
- Build your own Double Bench Chair with FREE plans and a 15 minute video tutorial that breaks this project down into easy steps so you can take action and build this project for your patio!
- The Old Chair Lives Again! (Vintage French Arm Chair Makeover Using Chalk Paint) | The Unfinished Project
- Glamorous File Cabinet Makeover — Use alcohol to clean, prime, paint top and front with gold, let dry, then tape the design out, then paint with Martha Stewarts Golden Pearl. Done!!!
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- DIY wood herringbone bed – using reclaimed wood tiles!!!
- Awesome Table Woodworking Projects and Ideas | DIY Glowing Table by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/easy-woodworking-projects/
- 30 awesome DIY projects that are almost TOO easy
- 13 Awesome Outdoor Bench Projects, Ideas Tutorials!