Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aubusson Blue and a blend of Old White/Pure White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan on a French style cabinet | By Artsy Chicks Rule
- dollhouse furniture from egg cartons Elf on the shelf. I have boys. Quick DIY
- Black and white Easter egg idea
- recycled pallets, sanded & finished as a table—love the branding and varying colors of stain!!!
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉
- Whip out the red, white, and blue with these ideas perfect for your 4th of July barbecue!
- Find inspiration to create a room in blue shades with the latest interior design trends.
- Jindie Nails – Breakfast at Tiffanys Cousins, a pretty turquoise blue with gold, silver and burgundy glitter.
- Pretty colors for bathroom – blue paint with brown underneath.
- Navy Blue Sunbrella drop curtains with clear vinyl panels to let in the warmth of the sun in the winter!
- White flowers with blue & white is always beautiful
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.