Photo via: carmenjohnstongardens.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre no big fan of salad-in-a-bag (or even if you are) and want a healthier, homemade alternative, there are plenty of ways to store lettuce for days—even weeks at a time, but this tip from the folks at Generation X Finance isnt just how to store lettuce, but how to keep a whole, seasoned, tasty salad fresh in the fridge for a whole week, ready to portion out whenever you get hungry.
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- Just arranging the shipping pallets can provide this great furniture piece which is looking amazing even without the paint. The pallets come in different shades and one can choose the shade according to his/her taste if he/she doesn’t want to paint the pallets and want to use the seats with the pallets as they are.
- A teacher is a designer of learning experiences. This blog provides resources for teaching all…
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.
- 2. Colorful Blooms – 10 Lovely Wedding Headpiece Ideas to Make You a Beautiful Bride … → Wedding Shades
- Potted plant and hanging basket garden ideas. With easy to follow watering and fertilizing schedule to take your blooms from spring through fall.
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- No boughs of holly here, but our Deck the Halls Wreath is so colorful, fun, and festive, youll never miss them! In fact, this is one wreath thats overflowing with a generous abundance of bright, glitter-sprinkled shatterproof ornaments. So you can deck the party with this wreath without a worry. Also in the mix are rich life-like greenery, red berries, and fanciful pinecones. Carefully constructed for seasons of colorful presentations. A holiday wreath covered with an abundance of colorful, shatterproof ornaments Each ornament is painted in festive holiday colors and sprinkled with glitter Wire frame ensures ornaments stay in place and your wreath holds its shape 4-1/2 center opening
- girls closet organization, shelves attached to an Ikea expedit bookcase provides great kid-friendly storage options.
- Got stones? Most of our gardens have stones and rocks that we could do without. Our gardens here at TGG are full of them. Hauling them away is backbreaking and expensive! Whether you have just a couple pretty rocks, or are practically living in a stone quarry, here are some great ideas for using rocks …
- A good idea for the individuals who want a proper place to fix their wine bottles and glasses, it is a unique shelf plan and the bottles can be kept safely without the worry of damage.