Photo via: 1001pallets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- Really cute Kids Kitchen/Diner made out of an old entertainment center.
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- diy pouf | DIY RV Ottoman: Custom Made from a Styrofoam Storage Cooler
- DIY Ottoman made from a Pallet
- DIY Wooden Stenciled Doormat – Made from 2×2 and sisal rope. I love the way you can personalize it with any graphic!
- Made this in a weekend…wooden pallets…paint I had on hand along with old board for the top…great out door bar…gonna use for a backyard wedding. It cost nothing…except for the wheels we put on.
- Turn an old barstool into a darling side table! Wrap rope around lower foot rests to create a couple shelves!
- Easy DIY doormat with wooden strips. Use old climbing rope to bind them!
- DIY: Tire Flower Pot And A Little Bit Of Rock & Roll
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- I made this table top out of pallet wood but used dimensional lumber to build a frame for it. I …