Photo via: arttisbeauty.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love how a simple shelf transformed this Ikea Rast dresser! Ikea hack! hickoryhardware mymenardsDIY ad
- unrecognizable rast // IKEA hack of $35 pine dresser
- Ikea rast hack
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Mid Century Vintage Solid Wood Bookcase On Hold For Julia
- ART IS BEAUTY: furniture redo
- Make awesome mid century modern honeycomb shelves for less than $10 using popsicle sticks! These West Elm worthy hexagon shelves add warmth and dimension to any gallery wall and also look great on their own. Click for instructions and free downloadable template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Our selection of high end mid century modern reproduction chairs inspired by iconic furniture designers such as Charles Eames and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- Revamp your dresser with Mod Podge and wrapping paper
- This is a plain ikea dresser refinished with mirror and Overlays… Love this!