Photo via: theclassyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted Cottage Chic Shabby Aqua French Dresser : The Painted Cottage, Vintage Painted Furniture
- Restyled Vintage: How to get a Great Waxed Finish on Graphite Annie Sloan Chalk Painted Furniture
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- This antique Gothic birdcage makes a fabulous conversation piece. The dramatic piece is painted a lovely green hue. Curated by the iconic New York store Treillage.
- Antique secretary hutch painted cream & beige/grey. Distressed. Romantic Country
- Custom Vintage Industrial Scaffold Gas Pipe Industrial Desk / Shelving Unit | Business, Office & Industrial, Office Equipment & Supplies, Office Furniture | eBay!
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- My giant chest of drawers from Gillian might look great in a similar paint scheme. With another, classier antique coming to join the furniture family, the dresser and desk have some work to do in order to fit in, both physically and visually.
- Furniture – Timorous Beasties – re-upholstered antique chairs
- How to age, Antique and Distress furniture.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.