Photo via: linenandlavender.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- How to Antique, Stencil and Frame an Old Bathroom Mirror to Turn it into Art…
- ART IS BEAUTY: Mid Century MOD IKEA Rast HACK dresser artisbeauty.net
- Mid Century Vintage Solid Wood Bookcase On Hold For Julia
- (by Studio Razavi, via D Pages) A natural touch was brought to the restoration of this 19th century Paris apartment by Studio Razavi, whose pre-Haussmanian architecture is quite remarkable (see the ha
- Give new life to reclaimed materials that enrich your living space. Created with structural beams from century old properties in Cleveland, each repurposed block wood has varying colors due to age and
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…
- Our selection of high end mid century modern reproduction chairs inspired by iconic furniture designers such as Charles Eames and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
- Make awesome mid century modern honeycomb shelves for less than $10 using popsicle sticks! These West Elm worthy hexagon shelves add warmth and dimension to any gallery wall and also look great on their own. Click for instructions and free downloadable template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- See how we created the antique cupboard of my dreams, using salvaged windows and new wood! See more creative DIY projects from KnickofTime.net!
- antique black chippy paint chair upcycled to sweet by whimzeesnest, $83.00
- cool An Antique Dresser Turned Kitchen Island