Photo via: kattegale.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Reupholstered Chair- another pinner says: The girl who did this one didnt have experience and it turned out great! also her instructions are super detailed and easy to understand.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- AMAZING IDEA! No tools needed! Hate your BOOB LIGHTS? Me too. This popular, super easy DIY can be done in 5 MINUTES!!! GREAT DIY lighting update from heatherednest.com
- This is a great idea for when you dont have a lot of space for a traditional sofa table ~ DIY one
- Another cute pallet idea 🙂
- How To Make A Lovely DIY Macrame Hammock
- Indoor Hammock Chair DIY by Smile and Wave for A Beautiful Mess diy hammock chair
- GardenBed Hammock HangingBed DIYFurniture HomeDecor InteriorDesign EcoFriendly Upcycle Recycle ShabbyChic DIY ❤︎ @VeganBeauBible VeganBeautyBible IAmCarmenLee VictoriaRoseBotanics @VRBotanics
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- Great Upcycling idea, that you can just go through your junk drawer to assemble. Great if you did 3 in different colors from each other. DIY Handmade Wall Art – The Frugal Female
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.