Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buffet rehab using Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan in Paris Gray and dark waxes. Artist Michella Thorpe.
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Aubusson Blue and a blend of Old White/Pure White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan on a French style cabinet | By Artsy Chicks Rule
- Farmhouse coffee table makeover using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Just paint the base by Our Southern Home chalkpaint
- Mirrored Dresser Old White with Diamond overlay, Chic mirror dresser Annie Sloan old white chalk paint
- Use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Royal Design Studio stencils to decorate hardcover books for glam DIY bookcovers – Stencils from www.royaldesignstudio.com
- I updated this thrift store lamp using Parisian Grey chalk paint and homemade dark wax, to give it a beautiful French country chic vibe.
- So thrilled to have found your site. I know I will learn much and apply more. Having recently discovered Annie Sloan Chalk paints, and getting ready to begin o…
- All your questions answered about using Wax or Polycrylic over Chalk Paint. Very GOOD & helpful information!!!!
- Turn Anything Into Barnwood With Chalk Paint and Dark Wax. Barnwood Is So Popular Right Now. Learn How To Get The Look Easy.
- Video tutorial for how to apply wax to chalk paint
- This distressed charcoal mirror was painted with chalk paint and finished with white wax for a refined yet rustic look. Click for a tutorial!