Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wood Tilt Out Trash Or Recycling Cabinet TUTORIAL – by: Anna White | Make for large capacity can.
- adding pictures to canvas! super easy using modpodge!! Im doing this with pics of wyatt for the bathroom!!
- DIY antique window cabinet- See how to make this super easy antique window cabinet. Great for bathroom storage or any room in your home!
- Use an old shutter to create a custom mug and plate rack! Shutters are easy to re-purpose, giving them new life and function around the home. Super chic DIY project!
- Super cute and easy DIY Towel Holder at www.shanty-2-chic.com … LOVE THIS!
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Small Rolling Kitchen Island | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- (great to remember for move-out or in) Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle. The vinegar will help to wash away the loose, greasy grime, sanitizes, and helps remove the musty odor. Next, sprinkle a cupful of baking soda around the bottom of the tub and run it through a short cycle. The baking soda will help freshen and removing stains…. good to do every 6 mths
- Ana White | Build a Leaning Bathroom Ladder Over Toilet Shelf | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Cute clothing rack idea
- ladder shelf, Includes link to Ana White plans. Would be great in our bathroom for storage
- This bathroom renovation is going to be amazing. The black and white tile in this room is so clean and modern! There are some great tips for tiling in this post, too. This One Room Challenge makeover is going to be absolutely amazing.
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…