Photo via: virginiasweetpea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- woodworkingplans woodworking woodworkingprojects DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station diyprojects.ideas… This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- When was the last time you showed your home a little love? After all your house is the place where you have perhaps the most memorable moments of your life, so for sure it should be a place you love. Today I am sharing 25 amazing DIY Home Projects that you can do with the …
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- Its PLANT WEEK!!!!!!!! Do you even know how exciting this is?!? Its like Shark Week but WAYYYYY better and with a lot less fear (mostly). Every day this week I have got an amazing project for you that will makeRead More
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Summer is coming and it’s time to thinking about how to make the outdoor life more colorful. You can enjoy the sunshine, natural and the fresh air without staying far away from your home. How? The answer is backyard, the magic place where your family and you spend the joyful summer time together. What you […]
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- If you have worn-out chair seats, you can easily re-cover them. Make a mistake? No problem. Just pull a few staples and start over. Reupholstering is a great way to bring tired-looking chairs—even tired-looking rooms—back to life. The materials are relatively inexpensive, the tools are simple and it’s a project almost anyone can tackle with success.
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win!
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.