Photo via: loveandrenovations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- How to make the DUKTIG play kitchen prettier with a little paint and creativity! This navy and gold kitchen would look great in any room!
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- Have a garage that needs to have some order put on the chaos? When I realized how much wasted space I had in my garage and how disorganized it was getting, I started thinking about cool new ways to turn my garage into a useful, livable space. Check out some of these amazing DIY ideas that show you
- Speedy Roller Cleaner: The Rejuv-a-Roller is so easy to use that we don’t mind cleaning roller covers. Instead of buying cheap roller covers and throwing them away, we can buy top-quality covers and reuse them. Here’s how it works: Slip the roller cover into the tube and plug the end. Then connect the hose to a faucet and turn on the water. When the water runs clear from the bottom holes, the roller is clean. If you own a roller spinner, you can speed up drying and fluff the roller nap by giving
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- Here are some Repurposed Dresser Ideas that will inspire you to find an old dresser in a thrift shop and turn it into something fabulous and useful.
- I’ve been in the middle of a never-ending laundry room makeover. And I’m staring down the face of a new nursery and office makeovers as well, so I have a little bit of room makeover on the brain. Once upon a time I would start by picking out a paint color for the room and …
- Welcome! If youre coming from Daily Do It Yourself today, Im so glad youre here! Disclaimer: Id never reupholstered anything before this chair, but I had the gumption to take on the project anyway. There is not a lot of extraordinary skill involved, just patience and determination. Nothing difficult, just a little time consuming. But,…
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…