Photo via: danslelakehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A sofa inspired by mid-century design, our Elvis sofa is a great choice for those looking to bring some retro flair into your home. This three-seat grey sofa is in Pumice house cotton blend and has wooden legs. http://101superdeals.com/
- Pretty Shirred Floral Top. Youve found a womans shirt sewing pattern to be excited about. The Pretty Shirred Floral Top is simple to make and easy to wear. The tie found in the back of the shirt allows a perfect fit for different body types. Its a pretty and retro DIY top.
- How to make a Retro Side Table (FREE PLANS)!
- Transform an ordinary metal crate into a den of luxury with this Toile Crate Cover Bed. The elegantly tailored cover surrounds pets with a sense of sense of security, while the plush 4 thick bed (sold separately) cushions them as they rest and relax. Two of the crate cover panels roll up for easy access or roll down for naptime. Classic black and cream toile print Solid black top 100% cotton canvas Velcro tabs secure two of the rollup panels Crate cover includes canvas storage pouch Bed (sold separately) filled with densely spun polyester Bed cover unzips for cleaning Machine washable; dry cleaning recommended Note: Crate not included Imported.
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- idea for storing nail polish- could cover front w/corkboard or mirror..Concealed, so the men dont freak out or realize how much money you spend on nail polish …LOL…
- Oh, oh, oh, I need to do this for my little cube ottoman ~burlap slip cover with ruffle
- truck table cover to go over coffee table (for Charlie @Hank Hanna)
- Cute red fox woodland cushion / pillow cover for kids / child 40 x 40cm via Etsy
- The Christmas stuff has been put away, (finally) and every other year I dislike what comes next – the Winter doldrums. Many winter mornings in Central Washington are shrouded with fog, and there is often snow cover which hides any remaining color. The sun only appears for short periods of time, if at all, and the winter blahs descend. This year, well aware of what was about to happen, after Christmas. Its time to find some great items to brighten your whole house!
- I’ve been in the middle of a never-ending laundry room makeover. And I’m staring down the face of a new nursery and office makeovers as well, so I have a little bit of room makeover on the brain. Once upon a time I would start by picking out a paint color for the room and …
- DIY Buffet Makeover – Looking for a great way to make over a buffet? Check out this easy DIY Buffet Makeover in navy from My Creative Days!