Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Here are some Repurposed Dresser Ideas that will inspire you to find an old dresser in a thrift shop and turn it into something fabulous and useful.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door- great tutorial for how to turn a $10 hollow core door to a custom sliding door. Perfect to add some farmhouse style to your home!
- Build your own DIY Barn Door Hardware for only $20! This is totally customizable and can be used for a sliding barn door or for any piece of furniture. The search for affordable barn door hardware is over! Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the how-to video!
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Just finished painting a new set of sea shells. In green this time. I will eventually list my shells in my Etsy shop (link in bio). Will announce it here soon. . These make great little gifts. Some friends suggested theyd be great as Christmas ornaments
- This sliding barn door console is a great way to add rustic charm to your living room. Download the plan and follow step by step instructions to build your own tv stand.
- Sliding barn door – as a screen!
- We know that when it comes to the kitchen, space is a key factor. Treat yourself to style, storage and convenience with our multi-purpose kitchen carts. Whether you need extra prep space or storage for appliances, you’ll find your perfect cart with our endless options. Get access to exclusive deals at up to 70% OFF and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75 at Wayfair! Sign up and shop now!
- I have many things on my favorite list. It seems like the list keeps growing. I already have a fondness for old chippy tables. In case you did not already know that. But I also LOVE this old barn door of mine. It has come along way and changes quite often. I came across this …
- Turn a flea market find like this coffee table into a designer piece using the paisley allover stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils.
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!