Photo via: myloveforwords.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- These two easy recipes for laundry detergent liquid makes 14 loads of non-toxic laundry detergent for about $3.oo and rates an A on the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Healthy Cleaning scale. Learn the simple way to make liquid detergent in small batches.
- When was the last time you showed your home a little love? After all your house is the place where you have perhaps the most memorable moments of your life, so for sure it should be a place you love. Today I am sharing 25 amazing DIY Home Projects that you can do with the …
- Are there many old pieces of furniture in your home?Are you reluctant to throw them for many years of feelings? In fact, you can do something to help them find their new life. Yes, you can repurpose these old staff. You can do some simple additions or alterations to make them have a different capacity. […]
- If you have worn-out chair seats, you can easily re-cover them. Make a mistake? No problem. Just pull a few staples and start over. Reupholstering is a great way to bring tired-looking chairs—even tired-looking rooms—back to life. The materials are relatively inexpensive, the tools are simple and it’s a project almost anyone can tackle with success.
- ENG: Fruits are loaded with nutrients and antioxidants that could help reduce the risk of cancer and also keep your pet healthy. Make sure to remove all seeds from any fruit and you can prepare the fruits in a food processor or blender so it’s easier for your pet to digest. Always consult your veterinarian if…
- If you’ve been active in the home and garden or DIY blogosphere as of late, you’ve probably seen a few of these DIY canvas photo tutorials around. I wanted to do something a little different, a little easier and a little cheaper, so just before Thanksgiving, when I was set to have a bunch of …
- Mid-Century Modern Hairpin Table // Here is a great little table to make that you can use most anywhere.
- How to make the DUKTIG play kitchen prettier with a little paint and creativity! This navy and gold kitchen would look great in any room!
- Just finished painting a new set of sea shells. In green this time. I will eventually list my shells in my Etsy shop (link in bio). Will announce it here soon. . These make great little gifts. Some friends suggested theyd be great as Christmas ornaments
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!