Photo via: cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY stenciled cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Turn a flea market find like this coffee table into a designer piece using the paisley allover stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils.
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a tutorial on how to make DIY reclaimed wood wall art using the Abundance Mandala Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/abundance-mandala-stencil-yoga-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a set of nesting tables using furniture patterns. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/craft-stencils-furniture-stencils.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares and HGTV tutorial on painting and stenciling a wooden dresser. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/kuba-chevron-stencil-kim-myles.html
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- 11 DIY Outdoor Stencil Projects for Summertime Fun using Royal Design Studio Stencils
- Its two, two, two stencil patterns in one! This stencil tutorial shows you how to use small allover stencils from our Furniture Stencils Collection to dress up
- Stencil Your Way to Lovely French Furniture – 13 Decorating Ideas using the French Love Letters Furniture Stencils from Royal Design Studio
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Bring the beach to your backyard with this surf board inspired Adirondack Chair for you little one! Features a lower seat, some extra styling, wide armrests, the surf board Adirondack chair is the coolest kids outdoor chair on the deck!
- I used leftover chalkpaint from my locker project (colors @behrpaint Guava Jelly and Sugar Poppy) and the Chrysanthemum stencil from @cuttingedgestencils to give plain white curtains from @worldmarket a bbfrosch makeover.I also had a couple of plain pillow covers from @ikeausa sitting around, so those got quick makeover too.Project via @bbfrosch http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/
- This handy gardeners bench from the DIY experts of The Family Handyman Magazine includes complete plans with a cutting list and can be built using basic carpentry tools.