Photo via: houseandhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let me show you How to Recover a Dining Room Chair with this simple tutorial. No special tools or skills required! You can make a huge difference in your home with this easy seat cover DIY project! via @jencarrollva
- Lets chat about my chair makeovers. Its not quite as much drama as some recent posts but it is something that most of us could agree on. Kinda like how we all agree Johnny Depp is a jalepano of a man…SPICY! You may remember that I have these old chairs…twenty-plus years old…they actually…
- Over year ago I wrote a post about how I wanted to add a big wall of shelving to our dining room. And for over a year, I’ve been patiently waiting for it to happen. That sentence itself is ironic, because even though I like to think that I’m a patient person, in many cases… Read more
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- Ukrainian designer Anton Naselevets created a custom pendant lamp that is shaped like a head of garlic. images via Anton Naselevets via Yanko Design
- Snow White Milk Paint with Pitch Black Glaze Effect Dining Set | Glaze Furniture Rehab | DIY Paint Ideas For Your Old Furniture
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- Whats Black, White and Chic all over? A teen bedroom makeover in black and white stripes, polka dots and accents of gold. Create this sophisticated look with bedding, accessories and furniture from HomeGoods. Sponsored Happy By Design Post.
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Love this style! DIY tutorial and plans to build your own farmhouse style planked X console for a TV or dining room sideboard.
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- This paver patio envelopes the pool area and is the foundation for this large outdoor kitchen and outdoor dining area. The sunken eating area creates a lovely separation between the diners and the chef. Or to keep the cook company there is plenty of room for a sitting area near the outdoor kitchen. The custom detail on the patio roof is a luxurious feel that cant be beat.