Photo via: desiretoinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have seen pallet wood ideas concerning patio furniture, loungers, cupboards, shelves and tables, but let us bring to you this unique pallet wood island kitchen that is far lighter on budget and takes lesser space than any extravagant ordinary kitchen. This small island has sufficient space for all your basic kitchen equipment.
- Kitchen Cabinets: 9 Easy Repairs: Are you bugged by kitchen cabinets that don’t work quite right? Broken latches, loose door hinges, sticking drawers—are they driving you bonkers? Read on for easy fixes to these and other common cabinet problems.
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- Choose your place settings for a romantic table carefully. I suggest using a metallic, like this gold charger, with neutral plates so that your other decor can do the work for your theme.
- Make the most of your furnishings by repurposing pieces into custom creations that look good and work hard. With these simple, affordable ideas, youll be able to transform your ordinary furniture into fresh finds for your home.
- Give a cozy and arm look to your balcony by adding couches, a small coffee table and a wooden themed wall. Try to pick colors that are not too flashy but are cool in the eyes. These color scheme is… Continue Reading →
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- You’ve most likely never heard of Bonnie Seymour, but she did you a huge favor. In 1949, she suggested that her husband try putting paint in an aerosol can. He did, it worked, and painting got a whole lot easier. Here are some key tips for success with Bonnie’s brilliant invention.
- Gotta love ’em… it seems like window shutters kinda started the DIY project generation, didn’t they? I remember that being one of the first DIY projects I was drawn to… three old window shutter made into a cool room divider, with nothing but hinges! DIY repurposed window shutter projects are easy, affordable, and shutters are …
- I know we feature quite a lot of posts about DIY hacks and camping hacks etc, but there are some absolutely amazing tips and tricks in this post. Honestly, unlike many of these lists, I don’t think there is a bad tip/trick listed here… So many – ‘why didn’t I think of that moments?’… I …
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading