Photo via: refinery29.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Decor – 25 DIY Furniture Hacks that will make you think: Why didn’t I think of that?
- 17 IKEA Hacks That Will *Totally* Revamp Your Kitchen | Brit + Co
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- this grand wooden pallet cabinet is also ideal that can be used in any part of the house. It has got a number of drawers that are the smartest storage hacks. Stuff inside all the accessories that couldn’t make their place anywhere else. This vintage pallet wood cabinet would also add a lot to the beauty of your house.
- Just finished painting a new set of sea shells. In green this time. I will eventually list my shells in my Etsy shop (link in bio). Will announce it here soon. . These make great little gifts. Some friends suggested theyd be great as Christmas ornaments
- How cosy!!! If you plan to build this chillout lounge with pallets, you will be able to look forward to long summer nights with all your friends 🙂
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- Step 7: Bring in All Your Accents—Once the fabric walls were done, I brought in a wood mirror and towel bar to keep with the earthy tones of the fabric, a black metal sconce for bold lighting, and roman shades from The Shade Store that let in natural daylight.
- 39 Budget Curb Appeal Ideas That Will Totally Change Your Home
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win!
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Read on for some of the cleverest organization DIYs and tricks that will get your home orderly in no time!