Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Whether you need more light or just attempting to create a cozy look for your home, string lights would be the prettiest way to do it. Hang string lights on walls, ceilings, fill a jar with it, a million creative ways for instant cozy mood in your home! Here is a collection of our favorite string li
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Got stones? Most of our gardens have stones and rocks that we could do without. Our gardens here at TGG are full of them. Hauling them away is backbreaking and expensive! Whether you have just a couple pretty rocks, or are practically living in a stone quarry, here are some great ideas for using rocks …
- Welcome! If youre coming from Daily Do It Yourself today, Im so glad youre here! Disclaimer: Id never reupholstered anything before this chair, but I had the gumption to take on the project anyway. There is not a lot of extraordinary skill involved, just patience and determination. Nothing difficult, just a little time consuming. But,…
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- Ive searched the web many times trying to find a great DIY for an Earring Holder. The only ones I found were great for Hanging Earrings but not for studs. This was a problem for me, considering that I had a large collection of stud earrings and had no convenient place to keep them. It…
- It is a good idea to use the used material like wood pallets when there is a need of making the area in the garden or any other place outside the home plain, so the furniture can be placed to enjoy the weather. We collect the ideas and the images from different sources just to make the individuals able to copy the ideas to save their money as the creativity like getting the garden terrace installed requires too much money and creating it at home can save a huge amount of hard earned money. Have
- Over year ago I wrote a post about how I wanted to add a big wall of shelving to our dining room. And for over a year, I’ve been patiently waiting for it to happen. That sentence itself is ironic, because even though I like to think that I’m a patient person, in many cases… Read more
- If your piano is old and can no longer be used for playing, what can you do with it? Instead of just throwing it away, you can repurpose it as creative furniture for home decoration. Here are some Creative Old Piano Repurposing Ideas which may inspire you. Use your creativity and try one of them.
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.