Photo via: scotchandscones.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Winter Birches – by Linda Biggers
- Posts about painted kitchen cabinets written by paintersplaceblog
- This is the first in a series of How To posts inspired by good friend and fellow Tennessee blogger, Gail of Clay and Limestone. She suggested a post be written on how to make the concrete balls tha…
- Posts about Organizing written by Erin the Creative Broad
- Paint it Handsome with Velvet Finishes! Handsome aka the perfect navy is our Velvet Finishes April Colour of the Month – save 20% at checkout! DIY Navy Furniture Makeovers
- Z Metal Table Legs (Set of 2) by SteelImpression on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/215790675/z-metal-table-legs-set-of-2
- 40 Dreamy DIY Headboards You Can Make by Bedtime – Page 2 of 4 – DIY & Crafts
- Who lives here A professional woman Location Notting Hill, London Property An apartment on the top two floors of a Victorian building Designer Kia Sunda of Kia Designs Size 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom White, handleless units create a sleek, streamlined feel in the kitchen. ‘The owner loves to cook and was spending a lot on appliances, so I trimmed costs by designing the kitchen and getting the builder to install it,’ says Kia. The tubular extractor looks beautifully space age.
- Lets chat about my chair makeovers. Its not quite as much drama as some recent posts but it is something that most of us could agree on. Kinda like how we all agree Johnny Depp is a jalepano of a man…SPICY! You may remember that I have these old chairs…twenty-plus years old…they actually…
- Solar Garden Posts – great outdoor decoration solar lantern
- I know we feature quite a lot of posts about DIY hacks and camping hacks etc, but there are some absolutely amazing tips and tricks in this post. Honestly, unlike many of these lists, I don’t think there is a bad tip/trick listed here… So many – ‘why didn’t I think of that moments?’… I …
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.