Photo via: forsurejadore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• F R E E • S H I P P I N G ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Questions? 800-479-0032 Our wall sconces are beautifully hand-crafted from reclaimed wood, accented with copper bell hangers and finished with beautiful twine glass bottles. Each sconce comes with hardware for hanging and optional flowers to add on and finish the look. ________________________________________ O R D E R I N G // 1) Select how many sconces you would like 2) Select the wood color you would like **Sconces are sold individually, you may add flowers from link below ________________________________________ A D D • F L O W E R S ? // If you would like to add the flowers seen in this picture click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289547917/flowers-for-sconces-sold-in-sets-of-2 ________________________________________ D I M E N S I O N S // • Product Size: 6 x 11 • Product Depth: 4 with jar ________________________________________ R U S H • O R D E R S • A V A I L A B L E // Will be to your door step in 2-4 days! https://www.etsy.com/listing/226743527/rush-order-add-on ________________________________________ G I F T • W R A P • A V A I L A B L E // If you would like your order gift wrapped with a gift note: https://www.etsy.com/listing/227911175/gift-wrap-add-on ________________________________________ C O N T A C T • U S // • www.MakariosDecor.com • 800-479-0032 ________________________________________ S E E • A L L • O U R • P R O D U C T S// https://shopmakarios.com/collections/all-products Keywords: Wall Décor, Wall Hangings, mason jar, country decor, mason jar decor, bathroom storage, mason jar sconce, mason jar wall decor, Rustic decor, wall vase, cottage decor, housewarming gift, shabby chic wall decor, rustic wall decor, home decor, wall hanging, wood wall art, metal wall art, wall sconces, wall decor
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.
- post contains affiliate links; thanks for supporting Boxy Colonial! Dave is here to tell us how he made the farmhouse table. He has a lot to say and show about it. My finger hurts from editing all the pictures. Not even kidding. If you want to make a farmhouse table, you won’t find a tutorial more thorough than this one! … Continue reading →
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- How to Make a Bench from Cinder Blocks: 10 Amazing Ideas to Inspire You! Patio & Outdoor Furniture
- Matériel : – Etagère Ikea KALLAX – Porte et Double Porte Ikea KALLAX – Contre plaqué de 10 mm – Pieds récupérés sur 2 tables GIFI à 8€ lunité. – Vernis Cu
- If you have a small porch, deck, or balcony…welcome to the club. My front porch is literally 6 feet by 6 feet… but I’m determined to make it a welcoming space. And you can make your small porch wonderful too, with these small porch decorating ideas and design tips… Not to mention the inspirational photos! …
- I love the coffee table but where do you find a door that small? 10 Awesome Ideas to Reuse Old Doors and Giving Them a Second Life
- Few of us live in homes with solid wood doors. Hollow core doors do the job on a budget, but they arent always, er, beautiful. Weve shared some ways to update doors before, but today Beck is back (remember her furniture refinishing tutorial?) to share a how-to that will make your hollow core doors look …
- These 10 FABULOUS IKEA hacks show you exactly how to customize IKEA furniture. Take basic furniture from blah to beautiful with these awesome DIY tutorials!
- Welcome to my new blog Vintage Wedding Ideas. I hope you like it- I would love feedback and…