Photo via: forcreativejuice.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Give a cozy and arm look to your balcony by adding couches, a small coffee table and a wooden themed wall. Try to pick colors that are not too flashy but are cool in the eyes. These color scheme is… Continue Reading →
- Might have to try this – Did you know if you draw on a lightbulb, that you can have really cute designs shine on your wall at night.. How adorable for a childs room
- Adorable Bright and Cozy Scandinavian Interior Design for a Small Apartment, Gothenburg | DesignRulz
- Pallet gardening, perfect for gardening within a small space. Always take advantage of empty vertical space–it will leave your balcony or patio looking clean, not cluttered.
- Small Nightstand Designs That Fit In Tiny Bedrooms | DIY BED LIGHT
- Anna White cute easy bathroom rack. Super cute for super small bathrooms
- How To Cut Mirror For DIY Mirrored Furniture – Salvaged Inspirations
- Who lives here A professional woman Location Notting Hill, London Property An apartment on the top two floors of a Victorian building Designer Kia Sunda of Kia Designs Size 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom White, handleless units create a sleek, streamlined feel in the kitchen. ‘The owner loves to cook and was spending a lot on appliances, so I trimmed costs by designing the kitchen and getting the builder to install it,’ says Kia. The tubular extractor looks beautifully space age.
- DIY Bathroom mirror storage case that holds everything. – 17 Repurposed DIY Bathroom Storage Solutions | GleamItUp
- Crochet Coffee Mug Cozy Tutorial – http://mymommyworld.com/crochet-coffee-mug-cozy-tutorial/
- Acute Designs: Ikea Hack – Dining Room Table