Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- Check out these 8 Dollar Store Organising Tricks Youve Been Missing Out On.
- Picnic table project – never thought of using the Ikea legs for an outdoor picnic table. Outstanding!!!
- I never thought of using a barn door window cover! I LOVE this idea!!
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- NEVER would have thought to try this!! DIY Umbrella Painting-DIY painted patio umbrella from www.heatherednest.com
- You’ve most likely never heard of Bonnie Seymour, but she did you a huge favor. In 1949, she suggested that her husband try putting paint in an aerosol can. He did, it worked, and painting got a whole lot easier. Here are some key tips for success with Bonnie’s brilliant invention.
- Are you only care about your indoor decor for becoming more beautiful but neglect your pets? Have you ever thought about your pets? Have you ever wondered whether their homes are comfortable for them to live too? No? Then here is your chance. Here we provide some amazing ideas for the design of living spaces […]
- Old dresser turned shelving. I would have never thought to do this!
- 15 Cozy Farmhouse Diy Decor Ideas
- I know we feature quite a lot of posts about DIY hacks and camping hacks etc, but there are some absolutely amazing tips and tricks in this post. Honestly, unlike many of these lists, I don’t think there is a bad tip/trick listed here… So many – ‘why didn’t I think of that moments?’… I …