Photo via: gardeningsite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- Ana White | Build a Cedar Vertical Tiered Ladder Garden Planter | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- DIY Corner Wood Planter Raised Garden Bed-20 DIY Raised Garden Bed Ideas Instructions Gardening, Woodworking
- Special projects editor Megan Pflug shows us how to turn any terracotta pot into a vertical hanging garden!
- wooden pallet vertical pallet garden idea
- How to create a vintage bicycle planter… get creative in your garden, and upcycle so your plants look tip-tip for spring/summer!
- Crocheted Bohemian Fairy Garden Hammock Mniature Fairy Garden Faery Garden Gnome Planter
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- Learn how to create this DIY Vertical Plant Hanger for your home! Perfect for small spaces!
- DIY Hanging Shelves — a decor tutorial from Why Dont You Make Me. Such a cute idea for vertical space on your walls!
- Pallet gardening, perfect for gardening within a small space. Always take advantage of empty vertical space–it will leave your balcony or patio looking clean, not cluttered.
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!