Photo via: gardeningsite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make A Slot Together Pyramid Planter http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/wtop Pyramid planters are great for growing various plants especially if you don’t have a lot of space in your garden or yard. It’s very easy and cheap to make as it’s made from recycled pallet timbers. All you need is an hour and a half and some basic woodworking skills.
- DIY Corner Wood Planter Raised Garden Bed-20 DIY Raised Garden Bed Ideas Instructions Gardening, Woodworking
- Garden Planter ~ Olde Rustic Bed Post standing in a wooden garden planter box, with an Olde Metal oil lantern hanging from the bed post. Created By Karen Avery
- Learn how to create this DIY Vertical Plant Hanger for your home! Perfect for small spaces!
- Pallet gardening, perfect for gardening within a small space. Always take advantage of empty vertical space–it will leave your balcony or patio looking clean, not cluttered.
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Do you have pets or small children? Do you find that its difficult keeping your plants alive in your home? My solution? Try this DIY Hanging Planter!
- Looking for some easy and cheap home projects for summer? Learn new hands-on skills with these 15 cheap DIY projects for summer that won’t break the bank.
- 15 Cozy Farmhouse Diy Decor Ideas
- 15 Ingenious DIY Decor Tricks Youve Never Thought Of
- 15 Fun Easy DIY Craft Ideas For Your Home http://mrspals.com/?product_tag=triangles