Photo via: forrent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Let’s get started with the DIY outdoor furniture projects. They can be very fun and easy to make. If your garden is empty and boring then you must do somet
- Whether you need more light or just attempting to create a cozy look for your home, string lights would be the prettiest way to do it. Hang string lights on walls, ceilings, fill a jar with it, a million creative ways for instant cozy mood in your home! Here is a collection of our favorite string li
- 12 Fun Ways to Decorate Your Playroom. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive more festive feline content! The holidays are a time to treat your friends and family—but dont forget the furry ones! This year gift your kitty the purrrfect present: a DIY catnip sock toy. All youll need is catnip, a sock and a paper towel roll. Place the roll in the sock, fill with catnip and tie the end. Its so easy and cute! Brought to you by Petcentric, a Purina brand & your trusted source for helpful tips & fun pet facts.
- A perfectly organized art station for kids- great way to organized art supplies for easy set up and clean up of art or craft projects from toddler to elementary schoool age
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- 10 Amazing Farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas ! 10 inspirational projects to round up the mess and clutter in your home and exude that signature farmhouse style! farmhouse style, farmhouse organization, farmhouse decor farmhouse diy, farmhouse round up
- DIY Sweet Seating – 12 Cool DIY Furniture Projects | DIY and Crafts
- 12 Fabulous DIY drapes and curtain projects • Ideas, tips and tutorials! • Explore our blog for more great DIY projects and home decorating ideas!
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Pixelated Wall Art | 17 Of The Best Living Room DIY Projects and Decor Ideas
- Wall art is one of those beautiful things that can totally transform a room. As much as I love creating my own art, I also love decorating my walls with professional abstract art and prints. Im always searching for affordable, unique pieces for my home and whatever space Im decorating.