Photo via: blog.oakfurnitureland.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Heres 50 great beginner woodworking projects that will get you comfortable with the basics of building with wood. Some of the projects below can be completed in a weekend and others in just a few hours, either way all the projects will help you create something great out of wood.
- Learn how to create this DIY Vertical Plant Hanger for your home! Perfect for small spaces!
- You can transform anything in to unique shabby chic gems. Water slide decals work the same way as nail decals (these are not stickers). You will receive 1 x decals and instruction sheet. This sheet contains 10 Perfume/soap style water slide decals. | eBay!
- If you love pallet furniture, then youll want to check out my DIY Pallet Outdoor Dining Table. This is a simple weekend project using an oversized pallet. via @KleinworthCo
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- Create these amazing and beautiful outdoor terra cotta candle holders in 3 simple steps with pots! outdoorliving patiopaint decoart via www.uncommondesignsonline.com
- Awesome Crafts for Men and Manly DIY Project Ideas Guys Love – Fun Gifts, Manly Decor, Games and Gear. Tutorials for Creative Projects to Make This Weekend | DIY Leather Belt Chair | http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-for-men-crafts
- Industrial Pipes and Wooden Shelves are the perfect marriage when it comes to Farmhouse Shelving. When you visit Cherished Bliss you will find the DIY so you too can build these Industrial Shelves. I am sure these would look pretty fabulous in your Farmhouse Bathroom or just about any other room in your home. Enjoy!
- 10 Plants for a Mosquito free Yard! If you want to control mosquitos so you can cut down or eliminate using dangerous poisons look no further than nature to do so. As you choose which plants to use, consider…
- Glitter makes everything more fun, including indoor gardening — plus, these mini pots are perfect for decorating small shelves or desks. Simply coat the pot in decoupage medium followed by glitter to create a glamorous look. Once the planter is dry, fill it with a tiny houseplant./