Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gather inspiration for your next woodworking project and check out these 10 easy ways to build your own TV stand.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Quick n Easy DIY wall decor or notice board for your office, classroom, kitchen. Use a cork trivet, old or new . Great way to use fabric scraps.
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Small Rolling Kitchen Island | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Kitchen Cabinet Sink Base 36 Full Overlay Face Frame | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 a great tutorial and an easy project to add a great piece of organizational decor to your home.
- Transfer your text to wood or other surfaces causing less damage to your project. Transfer paper works amazing for this. Very easy and inexpensive. texttowood easytext easytransfer wood text transfer nodamage easy diy childrencraft woodtext paintmarker
- Hey there friends! Today I have a super easy project for you. It’s another project I made entirely from scrap wood I had in my workshop. Do you love FREE as much as I do?! I just got my first tablet on Black Friday. I know, I’m a little late to the tablet party. I …
- 10 Easy DIY Wooden Picture Frames For Teens | DIY Projects
- Heres a fun indoor gardening project for the kids. Ever tried growing your own sprouts? And to make it even more interesting, you can craft your own scarecrows, fences, or sprout your sprouts in a recycled container that the kids…
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Need some cool new decor ideas for your bedroom and living room? Try these incredible DIY end tables to add accent to your bed or sofa. Brilliant ideas you can easily make, these step by step project tutorials show you exactly how easy it is to make some amazing furniture. 1. DIY Pedestal Clock End