Photo via: spiffypetproducts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ How to Use Cardboard Make Cats House
- DIY Cat Stuff… We were going to put carpeting on a couple of basement walls and then shelves for the cats. Maybe this would be better than a whole wall of carpeting.
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Vase Scratching Post
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Cat activity centre climbing frame cat tree wooden cat wall
- This DIY farmhouse style sign is so simple to make and it looks like it could be in an episode of Fixer Upper! Love this style, and LOVE how easy it is!
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- Okay, here we have got a DIY pallet wood project that is again pretty unique in nature and you would rarely see such pallet wood inspiration on rest of the platforms. But we found it worth consideration and brought it right here for you. We are talking about a DIY wooden pallet clock. This would be a totally new experience for many to work on this idea.
- 25 Easy and Creative Sharpie Crafts – Brighten a basic colored lamp with a white sharpie. Draw some delicate doodles in simple spirals and interlocking flower patterns!
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.